Do You Qualify For the Employee Retention Tax Credit?
See if you are eligible to claim up to $26,000 per employee in tax refunds
Businesses in your state were subjected to some of the harshest Covid restrictions in the country. By Federal Law, you are entitled to recoup some of your losses because of Covid.
- The deadline to file your claim is rapidly approaching – you have only weeks left to claim the full amount you may be entitled to
- You must file a claim to receive any money
We’ve already helped hundreds of businesses just like yours claim over $40 MILLION in refunds and we can help you get the maximum amount you are entitled to.
Start the process with us RIGHT NOW to make sure your claim is filed in time to collect the maximum refund you are entitled to.
The process is simple:
- Complete the initial qualification form and schedule a time to speak with one of our ERC expert advisors (takes about 2 minutes)
- Send us the necessary documents (all easily obtained from your accountant or payroll company)
- Submit your completed claim to the IRS and get your money direct from the US Treasury
Is This Legit?
On March 27,2020, the President signed the CARES Act into law which, among other things, made up to $26,000 per employee available to businesses who were impacted by Covid.
Any business who:
- Had any W2 employees between January 1, 2020 and September 30, 2021
- Was impacted by Covid-related shut downs or capacity restrictions
- Had sales decline in either 2020 or 2021 compared to 2019
Can claim the Employee Retention Tax Credit by filing an amended form 941.
Why should I work with Be Better ERC Consulting?
Like anything involving the IRS, the rules and calculations are complicated and tricky. We have a team of accounting and legal professionals well-versed in the requirements of the CARES Act. That means your submission will be 100% compliant with the law and will be fully documented in the (unlikely) event you are asked to substantiate your claim later.
We are fast and efficient so your submission gets prepared in a timely manner with no drama. In fact, many of our clients had started working with someone else and came to us when those other providers couldn’t deliver.
We have already recovered over $40 MILLION for hundreds of businesses around the United States
Act now. The deadline to claim everything you are entitled to is coming up fast on April 18, 2023.