The Deadline to Claim Your ERC Refund is Approaching
Don’t miss this important filing deadline for your ERC Refund
Yes, it’s true. The deadline to claim the full amount you are owed under the ERC Refund program is April 18, 2023.
But, just like your taxes, there’s work to do preparing the documents to file. So the real deadline to get the process started is weeks earlier.
Under Federal Law passed in 2020, you may be entitled to a refund of up to $26,000 per employee if:
- You had any W2 employees at any point between January 1, 2020 and September 30, 2021
- Your business was subjected to Covid-related shutdowns or capacity restrictions
- Your gross sales declined in either 2020 or 2021 compared to 2019.
If any of these things apply to you, ACT NOW!
Million Dollars in Refunds Secured For Clients So Far
At Be Better ERC Consulting, we’ve reclaimed over $40 million for our clients. That’s $40 million in cash, sent straight to their bank accounts by the United States Treasury. What could you do with a large cash infusion in your business?
Why should you work with Be Better ERC Consulting?
- We take care of all the complex calculations and complete all the necessary paperwork for you.
- Our team of tax and legal professionals ensures your claim is accurate and 100% compliant with all laws and IRS regulations.
- We efficiently and professionally deliver everything you need to file your claim without drama, delay, or excuses.
- We are real people who review and prepare your information and who are available to answer your questions every step of the way.
- We supply you with bulletproof documentation to support your claim that will satisfy any questions from tax authorities in the future.
As the April 18th deadline gets closer, more and more business owners are starting the refund process with us. That means we’re going to get completely booked up soon.
Start the process with us RIGHT NOW to make sure your claim is filed in time to collect the maximum refund you are entitled to.
The process is simple:
- Complete the initial qualification form and schedule a time to speak with one of our ERC expert advisors (takes about 2 minutes)
- Send us the necessary documents (all easily obtained from your accountant or payroll company)
- Submit your completed claim to the IRS and get your money direct from the US Treasury